Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
|● Applies advanced telecommunications knowledge of DOD network designs and operations to analyze and define global network centric solutions
● Analyzes and evaluates voice/video/data system solutions and provide support for joint full spectrum (terrestrial and space) system and network integration
● Conducts enterprise assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations and security controls, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate remediation strategies
● Maintains thorough knowledge on DODIN operations, U.S. cyberspace operations community architecture, and potential defensive capabilities for countering cyber threats
● Assesses operational risks and issues, develops effective COAs and mitigation strategies, mediates, and coordinates actions
● Analyzes and reports on technical issues of current and future DOD plans, programs, policies, and activity related to the assessment of the DODIN
● Supports the design and development of networks and associated enterprise architectures
● Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
● Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level III Certification
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply for this job please visit cypher-llc.com.